TPS wants you to be pleased with your new purchase and if you need to return an item, we're certainly here to help. You can return many of the products offered by TPS, though you may see different return options depending on the item or reason for return. Please review the return and exchange policy outlined below. You are also able to initiate a Return Request below as well. Thank you for your continued trust and business!
30 Day Return Window
- We accept returns and exchanges for products within 30 days from the date of purchase. A 30% restocking fee applies to all returns that are accepted under the conditions being met below. No returns will be accepted without the completion of the Return Authorization Form below and a Return Authorization number provided to you after your RA has been approved.
Labels & Ribbons Returns
- Unopened labels and/or ribbon returns have a 30% restocking fee applicable. Label or ribbons rolls that have been opened will not be accepted for return. The two most common reasons for label/ribbon returns are ordering the wrong core size (3" versus 1") or not understanding the difference between thermal transfer and direct thermal. These are very simple mistakes to avoid and our team can easily help you out. Call, email or chat with us to ensure you are getting the correct label & ribbon from the start. Let's all avoid unnecessary returns together!
Printhead, Platen Roller & Belt Returns (consumable parts)
- Unopened box printhead returns have a 30% restocking fee applicable.Opened printhead boxes are subject to a 40% restocking fee. The most common reason for printhead return is ordering the incorrect DPI. If you are not sure what DPI printhead you need, simply call, email or chat with us to avoid ordering the incorrect printhead. We are here to help!
Defective printheads are covered by a manufacturer's 6 month (180 day) warranty. We can help you submit a defective printhead warranty claim, but keep in mind the warranty is between you and the manufacturer, not us. We are happy to help you with the warranty process though!
Printhead returns and exchanges are handled two ways after receiving a Return Authorization approval.
1.) The printhead is shipped back where it will be inspected. Once approved, a replacement printhead will be shipped out or a credit less restocking fee will apply.
2.) Instead of waiting through the inspection process for a replacement printhead, a new printhead would be ordered immediately and shipped out as a new order. (2 printheads paid for). The initial printhead is shipped back where it will then be inspected. If approved for acceptance, a credit will be issued back to the original printhead order less the restocking fee.
-All parts returns have a 40% restocking fee applicable. Only an authorized Zebra printer repair agents can help you avoid ordering unnecessary or incorrect parts. If you are not sure what part(s) you need or are in need of printer repair services, simply call, email or chat with us to avoid ordering parts that have a steep restocking fee.If you are needing to return parts, it is likely a result of a lack of understanding of the repair process. An authorized Zebra repair agent can help determine the correct parts.
Conditions of Product
- Any products being returned, must included all of the original contents and packaging and cannot be marked, stickered/labels or damaged in any way. Products being returned should never be shipped back without being re-packaged in an additional box outside of the product box. Any returns being received with marked, tagged, or damaged packaging or contents will be ineligible for return acceptance. Items must be in brand new, unaltered and unused condition, without showing signs of wear or damage in any way. If the product cannot be resold as new, the product(s) is not eligible for return.
No exchanges of custom orders will be accepted for any reason. All customer order sales are final.
- Products received that are believed or known to be defective are eligible for exchange. Inspections and validation that the product is truly defective is required before the product will be replaced. Please visit our common ordering mistakes page to prior to considering an item defective. Although defective items can occur, more commonly seen label & ribbon combinations, printer mechanical set up, incorrect printhead dpi and core size are to blame. Defective product requests can be considered on a case by case basis outside of the 30 day return window under the approval of The ZPS Store.
Wrong Shipment Received
If you receive an incorrect product, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to initiate a Return Authorization request. Once the RA has been approved, we will send a replacement to you at no additional cost. A pre-paid shipping label will also be sent to you to cover freight costs associated with returning the incorrect product.