The easiest way to connect label design with your existing database
NiceLabel Designer Standard makes barcode label design and printing easier than ever.
Connect to your existing database and avoid data duplication, errors and save time. Operators print from a point-and-click printing module, rather than a label design program.
Design professional barcode labels easily
NiceLabel Designer Standard Wizards make it easy to perform common label design tasks, including connecting to your existing databases.
- Label wizard helps you create or use pre-designed label templates
- Database wizard helps you connect to OLE/ODBC databases
- Object wizards help you create serial numbers, prompts, date/time stamps, linked-fields and expressions
- Barcode wizards help you create barcodes such as GS1-128
Easy label printing for your operators
Designer Standard includes modules that help you print faster and more accurately. QuickPrint helps users quickly pick the correct template. NicePrint gives them an easy data-entry interface avoiding the use of a label design program.
- No accidental changes to label formats
- Everything in one simple screen for ease-of-use
- Real-time print preview minimizes errors
- Print to an unlimited number of printers
Connect to your existing databases
You already have your label data in a database; why not use it to improve your labeling?
Rather than create lots of near identical label designs, design a few templates and connect them to your existing data. OLE/ODBC support allows you to connect with most database formats.
- Avoid data duplication by connecting to existing data
- Design fewer label templates and get up-and-running faster
- Consolidate label designs for easier maintenance of templates
- Reduce design and printing errors
- Eliminate manual data entry and print more efficiently
Easily create concatenated variables
Designer Standard supports serial numbers, prompts, date/time stamps, linked fields, expressions and database.
Expressions allow you to concatenate (link together) and manipulate fields and create composite variables such as serial numbers.